Jigsaw – ‘Relationships’ and ‘Changing Me’ units of work
- To identify the most significant/special people in my life so far.
- To recognise feelings we can have when someone dies or leaves and use some strategies to manage these feelings.
- To understand there are different types of loss and different stages of grief.
- To recognise when people are trying to gain power or control and to stand up for myself and others in these situations.
- To use technology positively and safely and recognise how it can be used to gain power or control.
- To be aware of my own self-image and how my body image fits into that.
- To explain how girls’ and boys’ bodies change during puberty and to understand the importance of looking after myself physically and emotionally.
- To ask questions about puberty changes.
- To describe how a baby develops from conception to birth.
- To understand how physical attraction changes the nature of a relationship.
- To prepare myself emotionally for starting secondary school.